[IDV #HRK-128232]: How to open .nc files on IDV

Parwapath,

This may not be an ideal solution, but you can fix this problem with a bit of
NCML.

See attached file.

The only trick is that you will have to open this NCML file in a text editor and
change your data path.

Currently when you open the NCML file, it says something like this:

file:/Users/chastang/Downloads/ecmPrf_C001.2013.229.23.30.G11_2013.3520_nc

Please change that file path to where your ecmPrf data is located.

Once you have done that, you can render the skewT.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: HRK-128232
Department: Support IDV