[IDV #WON-355400]: Problematic point netcdf file

Dave,

The humidity variable has its dimensions in wrong order.

In particular, station should before time.

Currently, we have

float humidity(time=90, station=1);

but it should be

float humidity(station=1, time=90);

You may wish to inspect your data in toolsUI. Open the data
in the feature type tab and make sure all the expected variables
appear in the table at the bottom.

Let us know if you have trouble.

Best,

Christian and Julien