[IDV #FVM-820950]: IDV cannot run: unable to create graphics configuration

Jonathan,

Please run the IDV with the "runIDV" command from the command line (which is
what you did, I think).

Please copy and paste the output from the command line and send it back to us.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Jonathan Case
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5_0u2_linux64
> Operating System: Linux x86_64
> Hardware: head node of a cluster
> Description of problem: Dear idv-support,
>
> After installing the latest version of IDV, I received the following error
> upon start-up with "runIDV" (see attachment).  Please let me know what I may
> need to configure in order to have IDV start up properly on our system.
>
> Many thanks,
> Jonathan Case @ NASA/SPoRT

Ticket ID: FVM-820950
Department: Support IDV