[IDV #BPQ-492402]: Forecast Soundings in IDV

Randy,

Just for clarification, what catalog are you hitting? What is the URL? Unless I
am missing something obvious 1/2 degree GFS has what you are looking for. See
attached screen shot. If there is a problem, please send a screenshot.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: BPQ-492402
Department: Support IDV