[IDV #PTP-727967]: Problems reading in CFSR data

> > If I read it in with IDV 5.0_u1, it has 2 fields in there (see attached
> > images) - the first is 1 hourly, the second is 6 hourly.
> >
> > If you read it from the OPeNDAP link, you only get one because the TDS
> > it's coming from is version 4.2.9.
> >
> > Don
>
> It is confusing to understand the problem when the dataset coming from
> server, so
> I downloaded the dataset and tried locally, I saw 4 fields, and the both 1
> hour and 6 hour works correctly in the IDV.
>

> Yuan
Don,

I checked with John about this CFSR dataset.
There is some errors in the dataset itself (two group issues and gds is wrong),
you can not load it into the IDV locally. The problem should be fixed once this
dataset is served by the TDS server.

Yuan