[IDV #RVO-445609]: disable new version warnings when running isl

Brendon,

This is really high priority for us to deal with. We hope to have an initial fix
in the nightly build today.

As a short term workaround please start the IDV without ISL or Jython. You will
then be presented with a dialog informing you about the new version. One of the
options is "don't show me this message again". (From your description below, I
was not completely sure you had tried this sequence of events.) If this does not
work, please let us know along with your ~./idv/DefaultIdv/main.xml file.

You can also install the latest version of the IDV.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hello,
>
> We have a Windows machine which runs several IDV ISL scripts many times
> per hour.  With the new version of IDV being released, we received the
> attached dialog box.  This stops any IDV ISL script until it is
> responded to.  Checking the "Don't show this again" dialog has no effect
> when running IDV via ISL.  The only way to fully clear it is to manually
> start the IDV GUI and then check the "Don't show this again" box.  Is
> there a way to prevent the dialog from showing up in the first place,
> especially when running via ISL?  It sort of defeats the purpose of
> automating with ISL (when a new version of Gempak comes out, our scripts
> don't stop...).  This caused our IDV produced products to not be updated
> for several days.
>
> Thanks,
> Brendon
> --