[IDV #WBJ-941344]: Problems with runIDV under Mac OS X v.10.8.6

Dave,

Thanks as always for the bug report. At the end of the start script, please
replace

${java} -Djava.ext.dirs="jre.bundle/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/" -Xdock:name=IDV
-Xmx${idv_memory}m -XX:PermSize=${idv_maxpermgensize}m
-XX:MaxPermSize=${idv_maxpermgensize}m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-Didv.enableStereo=false -jar ${dirname}/idv.jar $*

with

${java} -Djava.ext.dirs="${dirname}/jre.bundle/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/"
-Xdock:name=IDV -Xmx${idv_memory}m -XX:PermSize=${idv_maxpermgensize}m
-XX:MaxPermSize=${idv_maxpermgensize}m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-Didv.enableStereo=false -jar ${dirname}/idv.jar $*

I will also change the code so that this fix should appear in the nightly build
tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support