[IDV #KPP-976415]: NARR files do not aggregate by time

Diego,

According to what we can tell, the IDV needs temperature and dew point for the
sounding. Dew point is, in turn, derived from relative humidity. You'll have to
derive the dew point or RH from the specific humidity for the sounding.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: KPP-976415
Department: Support IDV