[IDV #KYG-466458]: topography doesn't protrude correctly above 750mb humidity

> That's a hopeful sign!
>
> Brian Mapes
> This message was typed on a cell phone, please forgive its terseness and any
> errors.

I think there is one thing you can try: select only one time step of the
topography and create display. Somehow the bundle not showing the topo this
morning in
my office machine, and I create one time step topo and not seeing any problem.

Yuan

Ticket ID: KYG-466458
Department: Support IDV