[IDV #FNT-602075]: Accessing Catalogs Through a Proxy Server that Requires Authentication

Michael,

Digging into this more, I found this related post:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/idv/msg01989.html

which refers to earlier post I mentioned.

I did also see these additional parameters which you can try:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/1626625

It is possible that, at present, the IDV may not be able to handle this proxy
configuration.

Out of curiosity, why does the proxy allow ADDE port 112, but not 8080?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: FNT-602075
Department: Support IDV