[IDV #RYH-928141]: IDV - error loading NCEP data

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting the attached error when trying to load NCEP data - or rather,
> trying to open the catalog entry for NCEP data in the Data Chooser.  Error
> relates to URL:
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/idd/modelsNcep.xml
>
> The same thing happens in v4.1 and v5.0.
>
> Is this a known issue with the change to the thredds server?  I should note
> that I was able to load manually from the backup server for the 17/18Z run,
> but that doesn't yet contain the 18/00Z run.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Chris

Hi Chris,
      I checked the TDS server this morning and it looks like it's back to
normal operation.
      The TDS server is in transition to 4.5 version and the user may
experience something like this. You can install the fallback
plugin to go to the TDS 4.3 server in the plugin manager if needed. Hopefully,
all the issues in the TDS4.5 will be
fixed in the near future.

Thanks,

Yuan