[IDV #HOP-918258]: Problem with IDV, and can't get access to large swaths of the Unidata website, particularly support areas

Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I don't know why the ancillary attachments did
not come through (perhaps no bundle was attached).

At any rate, you can get 5.0 now, but use it at your own risk.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: HOP-918258
Department: Support IDV