[IDV #LVY-527498]: GRIB2 reading

Peter,

We dug into this issue a bit more deeply. Yes, we plan to support this
DRS in the future. Here is a link to our issue tracking system that
describes this issue and its status.

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-529

(BTW, if you supply the correct configuration options, pygrib should
be able to handle this file.)

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: LVY-527498