[IDV #KNH-458454]: Export data to CSV through of an ISL Script

Dear Mauricio,

Unfortunately, at this time, the ISL CSV export functionality works only for
Point Data not gridded data.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi, we can't get a CSV file by means of an ISL Script.
>
> We're trying to do the suggested in the 7.1.3 section  (example
> "<export> Export data to netCDF or CSV"), but it does not generate any
> output CSV file (we get the java exception "IllegalArgumentException").
>
> We send our "prototype example". Specifically we don't know what are
> doing wrong (know that we're specifing a wrong value in the use of the
> "display" attribute).
>
> What we need to correct to make it work?. We have little experiencie in
> the IDV world!!,
>
> Thanks a lot for advance,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mauricio
>
> +54 299 4492313
> Autoridad Interjurisdiccional de Cuencas de los Ríos Limay, Neuquén
> y Negro
> 9 de Julio 496 | (R8324BHJ), Cipolletti, Río Negro | Argentina
> www.aic.gob.ar <http://www.aic.gob.ar/>

Ticket ID: KNH-458454
Department: Support IDV