[IDV #WYC-198714]: IDV 4.1u1: Vertical cross section plots conforming to variable surface elevation

Dave,
     After many hours in this ticket, I have to agree that you are right, this
is a bug. Basically, the IDV pass a 3D object to the VisAD library to resample
the slice of the crosssection, and the input 3D object has no missing data, but
the resample slice coming back from VisAD library has many missiong data near
the surface levels. I will pass the information to VisAD developers to find a
solution or at least an explanation.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WYC-198714
Department: Support IDV