[IDV #FSM-250923]: IDV couldn't bring in the netCDF file.

Hyun-Min,

We are glad you were able to view your data in the IDV albeit with some
difficulties. As for a better conversion options I would consider asking your
question on http://gis.stackexchange.com/

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: FSM-250923