[IDV #MOU-137777]: IDV Color Tables Feedback

Hi Brendon,

re:
> We're working on some bundles showing IR imagery. I'm happy to discover
> that IDV can import and export color tables (though I didn't spot this in
> the documentation). It would be even more convenient if there were more
> included in the base package. Including the McIDAS-X *.ET color tables
> might be a good place to start and wouldn't add that much to the size
> of the IDV package. I also noticed that McIDAS-V has many more color
> tables to choose from, perhaps these can also be added?

There are LOTS of color tables available as a plugin for the IDV.  To
see the variety, open:

Tools -> Plugin Manager -> Color Tables

Please let us know if there are other color tables that you think should
be added to the list.

Ticket ID: MOU-137777
Department: Support IDV