[IDV #AID-467937]: protoleptic calendar, screen panics, wheel of death, and much more

> Government data servers are shut down.
> I will need to give my IDV seminar tomorrow with .zidv bundles.

Brian,
     I briefly checked the zidv last night, it works except the message related
to the ncml. I will check more carefully now to make sure you can use it in the
seminar.

Yuan

Ticket ID: AID-467937
Department: Support IDV