[IDV #HCK-403849]: multiple radar stations

> Dear Support,
>
> Using IDV, is it possible to display more than one Level II radar source
> on the same display.  I thought it was possible, but I can't seem to
> find how to do it.  One problem is that the scans are all at different
> times, so the display would have to be set to allow a range of times to
> be considered the "same time".
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank Colby
> UMass Lowell

Frank,
    If you are running the current release, 4.1, there is a new advanced
feature: "Time Matching", is basically designed for this.
In the radar NEXRAD chooser, you select one radar station, and times (better in
relative for the bundle purpose), and "Add Source". In the Field Selector
panel, select the variable, and display, but, in the Times subset panel, click
on the drop down menu and select "Set as Time Driver", then, click on "Create
Display".
     Now, go back to the Radar Chooser, select the next radar station, but,
only check the "Match Time Driver" checkbox, and then repeat the same
procedure, select variable and display, and create display.
     In the end, the times from different radar stations should be synchronized.

Let me know if you have any further question.

Yuan

Ticket ID: HCK-403849
Department: Support IDV