[IDV #BPT-506035]: GFS local data integrated by time

> Full Name: Grzegorz Galek
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/meteoplus/Programy/IDV/IDV_4.1/jre version:
> 1.6.0_41 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Dear UPC
>
> I am trying to generate time sequenced GFS products from the local data
> source. Generally it works well, however in the case of time-averaged
> parameters, for example "Total cloud cover - Entire..." or "Total
> precipitation - Ground..." (averaged or accumulated for 3 or 6 hours)
> there is a problem. In a IDV Dashboard display window I can see only one,
> specific time, not many like in case of other parameters.
>
> I am downloading GFS data (subset) directly from NOMADS NCEP server:
> http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/filter_gfs_hd.pl
>
> Best greetings,
> Grzegorz

Hi Grzegorz,
         What you saw in the aggregation is corrected. Those variables with
time interval are different from others and can not be aggregated in the
current library. Basically, it is difficult to interpolate the meaning of
physical time when there is a interval associated with it. Sorry, we do not
have a solution for you.

Yuan

> Full Name: Grzegorz Galek
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/meteoplus/Programy/IDV/IDV_4.1/jre version:
> 1.6.0_41 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Dear UPC
>
> I am trying to generate time sequenced GFS products from the local data
> source. Generally it works well, however in the case of time-averaged
> parameters, for example "Total cloud cover - Entire..." or "Total
> precipitation - Ground..." (averaged or accumulated for 3 or 6 hours)
> there is a problem. In a IDV Dashboard display window I can see only one,
> specific time, not many like in case of other parameters.
>
> I am downloading GFS data (subset) directly from NOMADS NCEP server:
> http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/filter_gfs_hd.pl
>
> Best greetings,
> Grzegorz

Ticket ID: BPT-506035