[IDV #MDW-368450]: automatically stops

Dear Mr. Wang,

It is difficult to diagnose this problem remotely, but here are a few things
you can try.

Option 1: In your home directory, move the .unidata directory to .unidata.bak.
Start the IDV.

Option 2: The IDV configures the appropriate amount of memory. In exceptional
situations, the IDV may not start due to memory issues.  In this case, please
uncomment the idv_memory section IDV\runIDV.bat script.  Change "REM set
idv_memory=512" to "set idv_memory=512" Start the IDV.

Option 3: make sure your video driver is up-to-date

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Shizoom Wang
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.1
> Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Dear Sir:
> When I starts IDV from my desktop with IDV 4.1 icon.  I can see the dashboard
> starts, then automatically everything gone.  I mean IDV quits by itself.  Is
> there a way I can check the error message?  Or, is there a way to fix this
> problem?
> Thank you for your help.

Ticket ID: MDW-368450
Department: Support IDV