[IDV #PRT-967355]: Migrate to THREDDS Served from Motherlode Data

Greetings Gabriel,

There was a bug in the 4.0u1 release that has been fixed in the
nightly build.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

These bundles will get automatically remapped to the proper location,
so no need to redo them. The nightly is pretty close to what will be
in our next release, but I'd still recommend updating the IDV again
once we make the release announcement.

Cheers,

Sean

> Full Name: Gabriel Rothman
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.0u1
> Operating System: Mac Snow Leopard
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> These files pull GFS and NAM model data from the Motherlode server,
> which I have read is now retired.  Is there any way to migrate to the
> THREDDS server without having to start from scratch?
>
> Thanks!

Ticket ID: PRT-967355
Department: Support IDV