[IDV #FVU-783489]: Control + Drag feature in drawing control not working

Ghansham,

Thanks for the clarification. You wish to enlarge the text rather than move it.
One simple way to achieve this functionality in the Drawing Control is to
select the text in question in the Shapes tab. Also in the Controls tab select
the arrow control. Then in the map click the selected text. At this point you
can CTRL+P to get the Glyph properties. Therein you can enlarge the size of the
text. Is this sufficient for your purposes?

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Yeah you are right in understanding. I am using text under drawing control.
> I think moving text is fine but I am not able enlarge/zoom it which is the
> expected functionality with appropriate keyboard and mouse key combination.
> I am not able to remember exactly because I think this I mailed this issue
> quite sometime back. This has also been listed in mcv forum under bugs if I
> am able to remember.
> Regards
> Ghansham
>
> address@hidden> wrote:
> > Ghansham,
> >
> > If I understand correctly, you are trying to move text made by the
> drawing control by using the mouse button and the control key to drag the
> text. Is this correct? I believe the way to move elements inserted by the
> drawing control is to use the hand symbol followed by moving the text with
> that hand symbol. Let us know if you think otherwise, or if there is
> something we are not understanding.
> >
> > Best Wishes,
> >
> > Unidata IDV Support
> >
> >> Hi Sir...
> >>
> >> I am using latest master branch from git.
> >> And I am seeing that control+drag is not working for text data overlaid
> >> using
> >> Special->Drawing Control.
> >>

> >> Ghansham
> >>

> > Ticket Details