[IDV #JXX-784911]: Front Display

Patrick,

We would like to offer a correction to the comments below. The front is
scalable via the Dashboard, Displays Tab, "Front Display". Click on that option
and you will notice a table with Highs/Lows/Fronts. Double clicking on a
"Front" row will reveal a properties panel where you can scale the front.
Unfortunately, highs/lows are not scalable in this fashion.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear Patrick,
>
> If these are fronts coming from the "Data Chooser", "Fronts" node, there
> unfortunately may be no way to customize these fronts/lows/highs. We will
> have to put this feature on our TODO list. If these are fronts/lows/highs
> that were added via the "Drawing Control", you can customize them with in the
> "Style" tab of the drawing control.
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Unidata IDV Support
>
> > Full Name: Patrick Barrett
> > Email Address: address@hidden
> > Package Version: 4.0u1 build date:2013-03-29 18:10 UTC
> > Operating System: Mac OS X
> > Hardware: Java: home:
> > /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home version:
> > 1.6.0_43 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> > Description of problem: With the IDV front display is there a way to
> > decrease the font size. I'm looking at the proposed locations of
> > fronts/lows/highighs along with satellite imagery and synoptic data in an
> > attempt to show the benefits of the IDV regarding the synoptic operations
> > of my institution. However, the fronts are too big and I have to be zooming
> > in inorder to see the data, need to decrese the front size, thanks in
> > advance..

Ticket ID: JXX-784911
Department: Support IDV