[IDV #AWJ-336241]: Bug in Change Range in Vertical Cross Section Display

> > It should be fixed in the nightly.
> >

> > Yuan

> >> Another thing I am trying to do is adding pressure as yaxis in
> >> cross-section plots.
> >> See this topic "Couple of Features" in Feature Request on McV Forum.
> >> I have posted quite a few snapshots how the things look now.
> >>
> >> regards
> >> Ghansham
> >>

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: AWJ-336241
> > Department: Support IDV
> >
> Hi Sir...
>
> I keep getting mails for IDV updates using mcv-src-notify group.
> One thing you must check is how the changes impact the
> DataTransectControl (which is also derived from Cross-Section Control).
> I think for DataTransect the RangeDialog is required.

Thanks for the reminding of other cross section controls.

The datatransect is actually using the data value for the Y axis, so it should
remain the same as before. I also made changes in the radar RHI and
crosssection control. Hope I have covered all related controls.

Yuan

> Actually before I reported the bug I tried to fix it by creating another
> class that was derived from RangeDialog (know as vertical range dialog)
> and just over-rided the relevant method as you did by checking whether
> displaycontrol is instanceof CrossSectionControl.
>
> And in cross-section control class I just instantiated the vertical
> range dialog than range dialog.
> and when I was testing I realized that Vertical Range dialog class does
> not work for DataTransect.
>
> I think you need to handle the case for DataTransect as you handle the
> other display controls (and not like Cross-Section control).
> I hope it helps you...
>
> Lately I am engaged with high priority tasks.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: AWJ-336241
Department: Support IDV