[IDV #RDR-990744]: Extend IDV to Spanish language

> Dear support
> Thanks, it worked!!
> As I said before I am extending IDV using workshop example.
> I found that is very easy to extend the classes an make my own classes.
> My only doubt is how can I add my own controls such as buttons and checkboxes
> with my own Java events?
> Is there a way to design the screens using an interface editor like Java
> Windowsbuilder?
> Thanks in advance
>

> José Carro

Jose,
       The translation may not be very accurate. If you have interests to work
on better version, I will give you some instructions and hope you can
contribute back to the IDV community.
       Regarding the extension of user interface, there is nothing like
windowsbuilders in the IDV, you need to work on the source code which is open
source in the github. There is some information in the workshop guide you can
reference.

Yuan

> El 06/06/2013, a las 13:07, "Unidata IDV Support" <address@hidden> escribió:
>
> > Dear Jose,
> >
> > You may wish to look at section "4.4.0 Plugin Manager" of the workshop
> > documentation:
> > http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/advanced/PluginManager.html
> >
> > There you will find some internationalization support for the IDV including
> > a Spanish Language plugin.
> >
> > Best Wishes,
> >
> > Unidata IDV Support
> >
> >> Dear IDV support
> >>
> >> I am working extending your IDV java application.
> >>
> >> I need to translate application labels to Spanish. I searched in your java
> >> developer’s documentation and I could not find anything.
> >>
> >> Is the language parameterized in some xml file or label information is
> >> hardcoded?
> >>
> >> I appreciate your help
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >> Jose Carro