[Workshop #PKV-907864]: Remote participation on "IDV with RAMADDA"

Raquel,

Thanks for your interest in the IDV and RAMADDA. We will not have any remote
training options for the IDV with RAMADDA workshop. But we are starting to make
a series of instructional screencasts which we will be sharing with the
community very soon.

Of course, you can also check out our user and workshop guides online:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi,
>
> I work at University of Reading (UK) and would like to participate in
> you training course "IDV with RAMADDA". Unfortunatelly, I can't go to
> the States on the dates of the course and was wondering if remote
> participation is possible. If it isn't, could I have access to the
> course contents and materials somehow?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raquel Alegre
> Scientific Software Engineer
> National Centre for Earth Observation - University of Reading
> Earley Gate Bldg 58, RG6 6BB, Reading (UK)

Ticket ID: PKV-907864
Department: Support Workshop