[IDV #VVG-632378]: Unable to view IDV KML in Google Earth

Greetings John!

Yes - just now, actually. I passed along the file to our netCDF-Java team, and
it appears that we are missing some information in our GRIB1 Tables:

1) Missing definition level type 218

2) Missing table for center 57, subcenter 1, version 132. We have one for
version 2.

If you could get us a copy of this grib table (and the definition of level type
218),
then we will closer to getting this to work.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: VVG-632378
Department: Support IDV