[IDV #URQ-350843]: Blue Marble Static vs Dynamic w/Nexrad Composit

> Hello,
>
> Trying to set up some bundles for composite radar imagery with
> topographic background.  When we use Blue Marble static, we only get a
> black background.  But when we use Blue Marble dynamic, everything works
> ok.  We would prefer to use the static Blue Marble because it means less
> network traffic and faster processing.  I've attached the two bundles
> for comparison.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> BBrendon

Hi Brendon,

    I think there is some projection issue between static blue marble and radar
imagery. I don't know how to explain the different behavior of the dynamic and
static.
    The solution is load the blue marble first, and then uncheck the use auto
set projection check box under Projection menu before loading the radar
compsite. I am guessing the blue marble static can not be display in the radar
imagery projection.

Yuan

> Brendon Hoch
> Technology Manager