[IDV #NOC-145431]: Problems with hill shade products

Jim,

Please try the IDV nightly build tomorrow
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly/). There should be a
new layer called "CONUS Shaded Relief". Give that a try and let us know how it
goes.

Sorry this took so long. We have been working on this issue with the USGS and
there were many red herrings along the way.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: NOC-145431
Department: Support IDV