[IDV #BYI-999282]: No Labels Displayed (or very few of them)

Bonjour Michel,

Try experimenting with a few things:

- The contour interval. Click the Contour: Change button in the Displays tab of
the IDV Dashboard.
- The contour smoothing. Select a smoothing algorithm (e.g. Cressman Weighted)
and Factor. See the Displays tab of the IDV Dashboard for these options.

Cordialement,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Michel AIDONIDIS
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.0
> Operating System: Windows
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Bonjour,
>
> I often use IDV for internal studies, using NetCdf and Grib data
> formats. In the example enclosed, you can see that Labels aren't present
> at all (Note that in the best case, even if I choose the highest frequency
> for the labels, only one out of two or three are displayed). Their
> absence can't help me to analyze and understand the weather situation.
>
> Many thanks for any help you could give to me.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michel
>

> Full Name: Michel AIDONIDIS
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.0
> Operating System: Windows
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Bonjour,
>
> I often use IDV for internal studies, using NetCdf and Grib data
> formats. In the example enclosed, you can see that Labels aren't present
> at all (Note that in the best case, even if I choose the highest frequency
> for the labels, only one out of two or three are displayed). Their
> absence can't help me to analyze and understand the weather situation.
>
> Many thanks for any help you could give to me.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michel

Ticket ID: BYI-999282
Department: Support IDV