[IDV #XZD-843023]: vertical positioning of maps

Joseph,

We wonder if the size of your Dashboard window is somehow obscuring the slider.
Please see the attached figure of the dashboard for clarification.

If you still do not see it, please download the latest nightly release of the
IDV:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support