[McIDAS #XRM-303737]: IDV at Nebraska

Hi Clint,

Thanks for the 'root' login credentials.  I/we may use them eventually.

I must say that I am now in the dark as to what may be happening on
your machine.  I say this after:

- installing IDV 3.0u2 in the 'demo1' account; running that version
  of the IDV and still getting the same error

- installing IDV 3.1u1 in the 'demo1' account; running that version
  of the IDV and still getting the same error

- blowing away the ~demo1/.unidata directory (actually, renaming it
  to ~demo1/unidata.old) and then running IDV 3.1u1 and continuing
  to get the same error

- undefining CLASSPATH in 'demo1's environment (unsetenv CLASSPATH)
  before running IDV 3.1u1 and still getting the same error

I will be talking to Yuan and Julien about your problem when they
return from lunch.

Ticket ID: XRM-303737
Department: Support IDV