[IDV #QHY-799230]: FW: Need to access to the following URL

Greetings Jermaine,

From what I understand:

www.unidata.ucar.edu needs port 80
motherlode.ucar.edu needs ports 80, 8080
thredds.ucar.edu needs ports 80, 8080
adde.ucar.edu needs port 112

Please let me know if this works for you.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: QHY-799230
Department: Support IDV