[IDV #QHY-799230]: FW: Need to access to the following URL

Dear All,

First a bit of background. The IDV is a client application written in Java that
you can download at www.unidata.ucar.edu. The IDV is capable of viewing data
from remote sources (e.g.,
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/georesources/idvcatalog.xml). This catalog URL is
at a fixed IP address here at Unidata. The data contained at that catalog URL
are also at fixed addresses, but they may be different than IP address of the
root catalog.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: QHY-799230