[IDV #WPF-998439]: Transect through Greenwich line (00 UTC)

> Full Name: Dzengiz Tafa
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: IDV 3.1
> Operating System: Windows 7 - Premium
> Hardware: Intel i3, 4Gb RAM
> Description of problem:
>
> When trying to draw a transect through the greenwich line the
> transection-line wraps up around the whole globe.
>
> It seems that all of the drawintg functions are having problems when
> crossing the Greenwich line.
>
> Is there a setting I have to apply to allow it to cross that
> line? Projection maybe?

Dzengiz,
        It is not very clear to me how you create the transect line, I have no
problem here to draw a transect line cross the greenwich line.
Is your dataset in 0 to 360 in longitude? If so, you may need to flip the
longitude before drawing the transect line.

Yuan
> I hope you can help me. I cant seem to find it.
>
> Regards,
> Dzengiz

Ticket ID: WPF-998439
Department: Support IDV