[IDV #VFT-499851]: Strange images being outputed

> Hi Yuan,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me.
>
> When running under batch mode, the process is running under me. Basically I
> RDC on to the server, set up the script interactively, shut down IDV, then
> try and run the script in batch mode. That's when the issue occurs. Richard,
> who is included in the email, built the server to the spec on the unidata
> website. So if you have any technical questions about the machine, he is your
> guy.
>
> Have you seen anything like this before?
>
> Thanks,
> Ian.

Ian,
     In this case, I will suggest that you don't use RDC to setup the IDV, try
to do it locally on the server and see if this problem still persist. If so,
you can email us the bundle and/or isl to us.

Thanks,

Yuan

Ticket ID: VFT-499851
Department: Support IDV