[IDV #VFT-499851]: Strange images being outputed

> Hi Guys,
>
> Any update on my problems?
>
> Cheers,
> Ian.

Hi Ian,
    It has been a busy month for us with several conferences and workshops
ongoing, and the IDV support tickets are way behind. Sorry about the delay
reply.

     I compared the attached images, it looks like the aspect ratio on the x is
cut to half. If you are running the IDV interactively, the result is correct.
When it is under Batch mode, whom is this process under? I am guessing it is
not under you. Is that right?

Yuan

Ticket ID: VFT-499851
Department: Support IDV