[IDV #YLC-977779]: RE: HOW TO DOWNLOAD IDV ?

Greetings!

In order to download the IDV, you will need to register (for free!)
on our website:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/account/login.jsp

Once you have registered, log-in to our site and visit the following
page:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/current/index.jsp

Make sure to pick the download that is appropriate for your operating
system.

The users guide is available here:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/frames.html

although the tutorial may be more useful in terms of getting you used
to using the IDV:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/frames.html

Cheers!

Sean

> Hi,
> Thanks for the explanation. I hope the Unidata staff member will allow me to
> download the IDV.
>
> Regards.
>
> NTWALI Didier
>

> ________________________________
> De : Unidata IDV Support <address@hidden>
> À : address@hidden
> Envoyé le : Samedi 1 décembre 2012 7h05
> Objet : [IDV #YLC-977779]: RE: HOW TO DOWNLOAD IDV ?
>

> Ntwali Didier,
>
> Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it and
> reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please make
> sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence related
> to this Ticket.
>
>     Ticket ID: YLC-977779
>     Subject: RE: HOW TO DOWNLOAD IDV ?
>     Department: Support IDV
>

> Please let us know how we can assist you further.
>
> Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: YLC-977779
Department: Support IDV