[IDV #ZAA-401195]: Color Table Editor

Greetings Matt,

The result of locking break point values to a specific color on the
scale would mean that a linear color scale would become non-linear.
We cannot currently do that with our colorscale design, but we've
talked about redoing it - see

https://mcidasv.ssec.wisc.edu/issues/31

If you have the time, sign up for an account on the issue tracking
site and add the description of what you'd like to the issue ticket,
that way we won't lose track of it :-)

Glad to hear you like the ability to adjust the frequency of labels,
I'll pass along the kudos!

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: ZAA-401195