[IDV #TFK-746246]: import of subsetted WRF output in IDV

Greetings Dave,

The problem with your subset file is that it's missing the time variable.
Can you tell NCO to include the time variable when you subset? If not,
you can use NcML to to add in the variable by hand.

Let me know if you need to know how to do the NcML (assuming NCO will not
output a time variable).

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: TFK-746246