[IDV #HDW-845195]: Exporting data from IDV to a text file

> Hi Yuan -
> I tried your suggested procedure, and still need help with the following
> issues:
>

> *   IDV still seems to be taking several minutes to create the Excel file. I
> have the following questions: when I execute Step 3, am I supposed to make a
> selection in the menu that opens up at the very last choice (Export Grid to
> Excel)? Or just wait for it to start creating the xls file using default
> selections for the data?

When you execute the step 3, the first window prompted is for excel output file
name and location, and then the IDV will prompt a window for you to select the
grid data, and you should choose the caching dataset that should be in the
list. I am suppose the performance is related to your machine, it is pretty
quick when I tried a model output in my machine.

Yuan

Ticket ID: HDW-845195
Department: Support IDV