[IDV #RCF-221222]: attempting to display WMS map from remote server fails

Hi Yuan,

Yuan wrote:
> Ben,
> I tried severl WMS link in my browser, can not get them to display.
> It is likely the problem of the server.
>
> Yuan

Looks like the server is OK. Opening Ben's URL in a browser returns the
following WMS exception XML document:

<ows:ExceptionReport ...>
        <ows:Exception exceptionCode="MissingParameterValue" locator="Service"/>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

which means the "service" parameter is missing. The server returns an image
when "&service=WMS" is appended to Ben's URL.

Ethan

Ticket ID: RCF-221222
Department: Support IDV