[IDV #RGL-661181]: help request

> Yes, you re right, it should be divided by 100. It's a deficiency of the
> model that outputs wrong pressure units.
> I guess it s the same!!!
> Nikos

There is one more step you need to do to make your dataset displayable in the
IDV.  Since the vertical coordinate of this dataset is above the standard
atmosphere (16KM), you need to change the preference. Go to Edit > User
Preference, and select Formats & Data, change the Pressure to Height from
"Standard Atmosphere" to " Logarithmic".  Then your dataset should be
displayable in the IDV.

Yuan

> >> Hi,
> >> I have uploaded a sample file that contains two 3d variables.
> >> As I said, I tried to make a 3d isosurface and I failed.
> >> Pleaase help me, when you have time because it seems simple and
> >> fundamental.
> >> Best regards
> >> N. Evangeliou
> >
> > I am checking the dataset, and seeing the level of this data is from
> > 100896.6mb to 4.3mb. I wonder if this is the corrected value.
> >
> > Yuan

> >> problem?

> >> --
> >> ************************************************************
> >> Dr. Nikolaos EVANGELIOU
> >>
> >> IPSL/LSCE
> >> (Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement)
> >> CEA-CNRS-UVSQ UMR 8212
> >> L'Orme des Merisiers,
> >> Bat 712 - Pe 110
> >> 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
> >> FRANCE
> >>
> >> Tel: +33 1 6908-1278
> >> Fax: +33 1 6908-3073
> >> E-mail: address@hidden
> >> ************************************************************
> >>

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: RGL-661181
> > Department: Support IDV

> Dr. Nikolaos EVANGELIOU
>
> IPSL/LSCE
> (Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement)
> CEA-CNRS-UVSQ UMR 8212
> L'Orme des Merisiers,
> Bat 712 - Pe 110
> 91191 Gif sur Yvette, Cedex