[IDV #YHN-171651]: Loading Point Data File: java.lang.NullPointerException

No problem - that's why we're here! :-)

Also, you may be interested in our IDV workshop, which is going to be in
October this year.
Feel free to check out the workshop page if you're interested.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2012TrainingWorkshop/

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: YHN-171651