[IDV #AHO-890433]: issue with the grid data source

> On 06/30/2012 03:37 AM, Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> > Ghansham,
> >    I don't think the IDV can handle different resolution grids. In your
> > situation, I would suggest that you use the ncml file to create two
> > separated grids, the IDV should do better.
> >

> > Yuan
> >
> I agree with you absolute. But issue is here. I have written CF
> complaint HDF-5 products. I dont think I should write up an adapter for
> that. Whats your opinion?

I don't think you can claim a HDF-5 dataset as CF complaint, as HDF-5 don't
allow the share dimensions. You need to consider the HFD-5-EOS as your output
which do support the share dimensions and the share dimensions is the basic
requirement of the CF complaint.

Yuan

Ticket ID: AHO-890433
Department: Support IDV