[IDV #ORP-530314]: crash on startup

> Success!  I commented out that one line and added the other.
>
> So, what did it do?  Is it limiting the amount of memory usage?

Well, the memory 512m is a bit small if you are planning to load some big
dataset  or create some complex images in the future. I would suggest that you
do an experiment here, increase the memory by 100m each time to see what is the
biggest possible to run the IDV. According the log file, your PC has about 4G
memory, you should be able to allocate at least 1024m to the IDV. Let me know
what the final  number.

Thanks,

Yuan

Ticket ID: ORP-530314