[IDV #GRT-867451]: ADDE server: adde.cise-nsf.gov (frontal analyses and forecasts)

Hi Dave,

Sean Arms wrote the following regarding front data via ADDE on
adde.cise-nsf.gov:

> Thanks for reporting the issue with the adde server. It looks like
> several servers have the same issue. I think there are two issues:
> 1) some adde servers listed in the IDV don't appear to actually host
> frontal analysis even though they appear under the "Fronts" data choice,
> and 2) the IDV acknowledges that the data do not exist, but it still
> tries to display something (creates an empty display). We'll need to
> contact the adde server hosts to let them know about the missing frontal
> analyses, but that will take some time. Maybe it would be best to remove
> those choices from the "Fronts" data chooser, and then fix the issue where
> the IDV creates a display for data that do not exist.

I guess that Sean didn't know that I am the "adde server hosts" admin
for adde.cise-nsf.gov.  I was unaware of the problems on this machine until
I happened to read your email exchange with Sean... I will login to
adde.cise-nsf.gov and fix whatever is wrong.

Ticket ID: GRT-867451
Department: Support IDV