[IDV #RFB-362191]: Display list label location

Greetings Kemal!

I don't think it's possible at the moment to change the location of the Display
Label. That said, I've submitted a feature request ticket on our issue tracking
site (it's now on our official list of things to check into!):

https://mcidasv.ssec.wisc.edu/issues/23

Cheers,

Sean

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to choose where we can place the "display list name" on
> frame(s)? It is currently located at the bottom of frame(s). When I create
> movies and insert it on a power point presentation, movie control bar (of
> Media Player) opens up at the bottom and hides the display list that allows
> audience to see the time and other information. Thanks for your help.
>
> Kemal

Ticket ID: RFB-362191
Department: Support IDV