[IDV #ILT-566886]: vertical profiles with depth, not altitude

> Full Name: Murray Brown
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Don,
> I'm not downloading NC files, so don't believe I can use the ncml "converter"
> that changes positive heights to negative depths.  You offered to show an
> earlier requester how to create a new DATA SOURCE TYPE for this situation.
> Could you please help me with that now.  Thanks.
>
> Murray Brown

Hi Murray,
      We use ncml to modify certain attributes of the dataset, there is really
no difference between local or remote dataset.
      I can help you create the new data type if you send me a sample file.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ILT-566886
Department: Support IDV